Welcome to the Office of Assessment of Teaching and Learning (ATL). We work with colleges and programs to assess student learning towards the improvement of undergraduate degree programs.
How can we support your college and program assessment efforts?
ATL consults with undergraduate programs and faculty to
- Develop or revise key assessment elements
- Plan program assessment
- Apply best practices in assessment, teaching and learning
- Use assessment to inform decision making
- Design workshops to address specific needs
- Analyze assessment data
- Conduct focus groups
- Design student surveys
- Create assessment resources
- Support annual assessment reporting
- Design course evaluations and reports; use results
Contact us to set up a one-on-one or group consultation.
ATL also supports assessment of general education (UCORE) and works with university leadership to develop policies and infrastructure to sustain assessment and meet standards for university accreditation.
ATL is Seeking an Assessment Specialist
Find more information and the job posting here.
Capstone Assignment Design Workshop Resources Available
Resources from the May 25-26 workshop with Dr. Hutchings are now available, see the Workshop page.
Course Evaluation (Course Feedback Form) Help and Information
For questions about the new course evaluation system, eXplorance Blue, see the Blue help page.