Welcome to the Office of Assessment of Teaching and Learning (ATL). We work with colleges and programs to assess student learning towards the improvement of undergraduate academic programs.
ATL provides resources and support to guide:
- Undergraduate programs annual reporting process.
- Best practices in assessment, teaching, and learning.
- The use and design of online course evaluations and surveys.
- WSU-wide assessment goals and initiatives and annual summaries.
- Assessment requirements for WSU regional accreditation.
We also support assessment efforts of programs and colleges, through one-on-one or group meetings, workshops, and consultations.
Annual Undergraduate Reporting Template Now Available
2015 Annual Undergraduate Report Template
ATL Announces Assessment Mini-Grants
Mini-grants for academic program assessment are now available through ATL.
New ATL Website
We are working on updating our website. Please contact us if you have any problems accessing the new website.
System-Wide Survey Tool Available to Faculty and Staff
A system-wide site license for Qualtrics online survey software is now available to all WSU faculty and staff. Additional information can be found at surveys.wsu.edu.
Course Evaluation Information and Help
For questions about the new course evaluation system, eXplorance Blue, see the Blue help page.