Welcome to the Office of Assessment of Teaching and Learning (ATL).
We work with colleges and programs to assess student learning towards the improvement of undergraduate academic programs.
ATL provides resources and support to guide:
- Undergraduate programs annual reporting process.
- Best practices in assessment, teaching, and learning.
- The use and design of online course evaluations and surveys.
- WSU-wide assessment goals and initiatives and annual summaries.
- Assessment requirements for WSU regional accreditation.
We also support assessment efforts of programs and colleges, through one-on-one or group meetings, workshops, and consultations.
System-Wide Survey Tool Available to Faculty and Staff
A system-wide site license for Qualtrics online survey software is now available to all WSU faculty and staff. Additional information can be found at surveys.wsu.edu.
Download Skylight Data
WSU faculty and staff should download their historic survey data from Skylight for their records by the end of February (deadline extended).
Course Evaluation Information and Help
For questions about the new course evaluation system, eXplorance Blue, see the Blue help page.
Dr. Sam Swindell is named assessment faculty fellow for 2014-2015.