Welcome to the Office of Assessment of Teaching and Learning (ATL).
We work with colleges and programs to assess student learning towards the improvement of undergraduate academic programs.
ATL provides resources and support to guide:
- Undergraduate programs annual reporting process.
- Best practices in assessment, teaching, and learning.
- The use and design of online course evaluations and surveys.
- WSU-wide assessment goals and initiatives and annual summaries.
- Assessment requirements for WSU regional accreditation.
We also support assessment efforts of programs and colleges, through one-on-one or group meetings, workshops and consultations.
Undergraduate Assessment Goals for 2013
Leadership from colleges and the provost's office identified Assessment Goals for 2013.
These goals were agreed upon by the Accreditation, Assessment, and Accountability committee, and the Liaison Council for Undergraduate Assessment.
Annual Reporting Deadline:
June 3rd, 2013
Based on widespread faculty feedback, the Liaison Council for Undergraduate Assessment and ATL has shifted the annual reporting deadline to June.
The 2013 deadline will be Monday, June 3rd. A program may make a special request to submit its report in summer – by August - if necessary.
For more information:
Write Your Program Report